Employment opportunities at PHF
The Peninsula Airport Commission only accepts job applications when there is an open position for employment.
Tenants, including the airlines and rental cars, all hire independently of the Peninsula Airport Commission. Please contact them individually to inquire about job opportunities.
AIRPORT POLICE OFFICER
Airport Police Officers establish and maintain a safe atmosphere for tenants, employees, and the traveling public within Newport News Williamsburg Airport.
Starting Pay Rate: $19.00/hour
• Perform law enforcement and security patrols of airport property providing protection to tenants and traveling public.
• Monitor and enforce airport regulations including enforcing parking regulations.
• Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
• Prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities.
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Highschool graduate or equivalent
• Must possess or have possessed within the last 24 months a valid Commonwealth of VA Basic Law Enforcement (BLE) police officer certification,
to include completion of a formal field training officer (FT) program.
• Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
• Must possess valid driver’s license
For consideration, please email resume to email@example.com
The Peninsula Airport Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no phone calls. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org